We offer you more than just
a typical law firm
Discounted Legal Services
Special Legal services
Complete Legal Plan provides members with access to a nationwide network of plan attorneys who provide free and discounted legal care for over 1 million families. As a member you are entitled to a referral to a plan attorney to handle your legal needs when the unexpected happens.
- Can I change my attorney and how often?Yes. As often as you like, without limit.
- Must I always use the attorney referred to me?No. You may change your attorney, at any time, and make use of as many attorneys in the network as you like.
- Do plan attorneys have to take my case?No. A plan attorney, after providing you with a free consultation may determine that your particular legal issue does not warrant any further action.
- Is this plan insurance?No. Our plan is a Group Legal Service program that is not insurance in any of the 50 states.
- What can’t I use the plan for?The services of your attorney can not be used to adversely affect your employer, the referral-member or agent who sold you this program or Complete Legal Plan of America.
- How Long Does Work Last On A Legal Issue?Until the case is resolved – there are NO time limits. Your Complete Legal Plan account manager will be the liaison between the Member and the assigned Attorney.
Latest questions and answers
In all cases we will refer the member to an attorney for the appropriate law specialty as close to their home or office as possible – generally within 30 miles. It is well worth the trip if a member can save thousands of dollars; however, a great deal of the legal care required by members can be handled over the phone, fax and/or by email. Items such as document review, consultations and Free simple wills are perfect examples..
No. A plan attorney, after providing you with a free consultation may determine that your particular legal issue does not warrant any further action. If you disagree with the plan attorney, feel free to call Complete Legal Plan for another attorney referral for another legal opinion. You may do this as often as you like. In other cases, the law firm or attorney you were referred to may simply be too busy to give your situation the proper attention it deserves. If this happens, they have been instructed to have you call Complete Legal Plan for a new referral.
Yes they can. Upon completion of a free consultation, you and your attorney may decide to proceed with further legal action. This could require a substantial amount of hours being spent on your case by your plan attorney. If such a situation arises, your plan attorney may ask for a retainer based on the estimated number of hours he or she thinks the case will take. As a plan member the retainer will be calculated using the rate of $125.00 per hour, or 40% off the attorney’s usual and customary hourly rate, whichever is greater.
The services of your attorney can not be used to adversely affect your employer, the referral-member or agent who sold you this program or Complete Legal Plan of America.
Complete Legal Plan will handle all customer service and administrative functions with support of a legal team. New members will receive a welcome call outlining the benefits, terms and conditions of the legal plan to ensure they are clear on how to access benefits and process claims.
Commonly Used Legal Services
- Traffic Ticket Defense
- Name Change
- Simple Will with Minors Trust
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Non-Support (Spouse/Child)
- Simple Divorce
- Regular Incorporation
- Personal Real Estate Closing
Contact Us Today
Complete Legal Plan, LLC
300 E. Oakland Park Blvd.
Wilton Manors, FL 33334
please email email@example.com and a member of the CLP team will promptly respond to your inquiry.
Contact the Plan Administrator
The Oliver Law Group P.A.
1191 East Newport Center Drive
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Please have your membership information ready